Friday 4 April 2014

Is This the Best Pore Primer Ever Created?

Dior -
Pore Minimizer Skin Refining Matte Primer


Dior says; 'A skin-refining primer that mattifies and refines the skin, minimizes pores and smooths fine lines immediately upon application. Its formula evens out the complexion and erases blemishes with a sheer and weightless finish.'

Everyone who reads my blog often knows my pores are my biggest bug bare. Their massive and ruin any attempt at a flawless completion. Foundation either sets in them or doesn't cover them...on the odd occasion it actually accentuate them, which its even worse. I have tried many primers on the market which aim to cover and discuss pores, meaning foundation or BB creams go on more flawless and create a more seamless look. My one problem with primers is, that as time goes on the silicon feel just begins to annoy me, and I tend to become less and less impressed by them. Not long ago the blogging world went mad for the new Dior Pore Minimizing Primer, and as Dior is my go too and most loved brand on the market, I have always wanted to try it. However at £28 a pop its not the cheapest primer on the market. Never the less, with Dior I find paying that little bit extra really does pay off, and you do tend to get better products for your money...not always the case...but more often then not personally I find it to be true. 

So lets get on with the review!

Before I start, I just want to highlight that I know a lot of people have done a review of this with the Benefit POREfessional. However, I personally didn't really get on with the POREfessional, I don't really know what it was, but we just didn't get on. I would happily try it again, as I haven't used it since I was about 16 maybe 17, as it was my first ever primer...maybe now I've tried a few other primers I might like it...then again maybe not. Therefore, I'm not going to do a comparison review, mainly because I don't have the POREfessional, and from reading other peoples comparison reviews, I don't find them personally to be much help. If you already have the POREfessional, and want to know how this compares to that, then google gives a billion reviews comparing the two.

I think this primer is fab. It doesn't leave a horrible silicon feeling to the skin, its super light weight and does a fantastic job of covering my pores. Some primers I have tried, depending how you put them on tend to roll, however this goes on fantastically and just sweeps on the skin. After testing it out for a month or so, I can definite say more is better, I tried the whole 'less is more' however I just didn't see the results I wanted, this might however depend on how big your pores are. I really love this primer and the tube makes it so easy to use!


If you have £28 to spare and want a fantastic primer to cover your pores, not look any further this is just incredible!

No comments:

Post a Comment