Friday 4 April 2014

Eternal Beauty.

Color Club -
Eternal Beauty

Color Club is a brand I haven’t heard of nor tried. I think it’s mainly sold in the US, however I saw a swatch of their holographic polishes and just had to buy one to try. It arrived yesterday and I just can’t stop looking at my nails now it’s on, it’s just incredible, super unusual and stunning.

This polish is called Eternal Beauty and is cool-toned, violet purple with holographic shimmer. I don’t have anything like this – not even this type of purple. It is super pretty, even in natural lighting, and it looks so rich and vibrant in the sun/under direct lighting! I wasn’t expecting it to be as amazing as it is, mainly because with these sort of polishes they look so amazing in the bottle they tend to be a little of a let down when its actually on your nails, however I’m beyond impressed with this polish. 
I seriously apologise for how much of a shocking condition my nails are in, I don't usually do swatches of nail polish. One of the photos is with the flash, which shows just how intense the holographic shimmer is, the other shows what the colour looks like without any harsh light.

The polish applied beautifully–absolutely no issues with application. In fact, the formula applies incredibly well in my experience.  It’s not too thick or too thin in consistency, and it goes on fluidly, evenly, and streak-free.  The color payoff was fully opaque in two coats. Using a topcoat does seem to dull the holographic look a little, but it gradually returns to full strength the longer you wear it. I have read many reviews that state they can get incredible wear out of these without a top coat, so I might actually give it a go and see how it wears.
Due to only just putting it on, I can’t comment on the wear time yet, however I will be writing a little catch up review on the wear time of the polish.
I just had to show you how stunning this polish is!

No comments:

Post a Comment