Friday 4 April 2014

Guts.

Redken -
Guts 10 Volume Spray Foam

Recently I had my hair cut and coloured. Nothing too extreme, just a good cut and high and low lights to help it look fresh and healthy. Whilst their my hair dresser put an usual foam thing on my hair, I don't usually pay much attention to what she puts on my hair because were usually too busy talking about something else. However, afterwards I couldn't stop looking at how full and volumised my usually limp, lifeless and super fine hair was. The best bit is not only did my hair look amazing after leaving the hairdressers, my hair looked amazing the next day too. Therefore I had to find out what she had used in my hair, and thats where this little beauty steps in. I haven't ever used anything like this before in my hair, I was always worried that it would weigh it down and make it all sticky, but you can't actually tell that this is in your hair and the results are just amazing. 

The description on the Redken website highlights this spray foam boost up hair with flexible fullness and bold, gutsy style. Directional spray allows for precise application. Lift up the roots or apply all over for volumes of attitude. Providing a lasting, natural and flexible feel.’
After washing and towel-drying my hair, I brushed out my hair with my tangle teezer, making sure not to pull too much. Then I applied the Redken Guts 10 spray foam to my roots all over my head, even on the underneath parts. The spray foam is kind of a different experience but I like it. You have to be careful with the spray because it can get messy if you aren't cautious about how you are holding the can and it will go EVERYWHERE!

Anyways…afterwards I dried my hair. If I’m feeling lazy, I just flip my head upside down and try my hair that way. If I’m going out or if I have a bit longer to dry my hair, I use my Toni&Guy medium round brush to dry sections of my hair, giving it even more volume. I really felt my hair lifting and thickening up. The results were amazing!

After using this I can say I really don’t think I’ll ever not use it! I love how my hair looks and feels when I’ve used this. If you love volume without the sticky feeling, or want something that works then this is definitely something to try. It does cost around £15, but its 300ml and totally worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment