Wednesday 4 December 2013

Winter Tag.

I always enjoy reading these tags when it comes to the beginning of each season, and when I get tagged in them there fun to fill in. I actually got tagged in two therefore I thought I would do them both, because some of the questions were the same or similar, I thought I would blend the two together.

Favourite winter lip product?
I always need a lip balm on hand during winter. My lips are the first things to get dry, flaky and really sore. My favourite products depend on what I need them for; if I just need something every day to stick in my bag for when my lips are really dry then I tend to reach for my Carmex Lip Balm Pot. I actually like that this burns/stings the really dry and cracked parts of my lips because it makes me think its really working. Alternatively I’ve been reaching for my Dior Lip Glow a lot recently, its ultra moisturising but also gives a beautiful slick of colour and gloss.

Top 2 Winter Beauty Essentials
The first one that pops in my mind is a good chap stick/lip balm. It’s really a necessity during the cold seasons. Alongside this a moisturiser is really important, which the hunt is still on for.

Top 2 Winter Fashion Essentials
My top two would be UGG boots and my body warmer. Those are the things I love the most about winter. I love wearing dresses with nice tights and my UGGs, but I also love wearing my Jack Wills body warmer. It’s the warmest most comfy thing in the world.

What shoes do you tend to wear the most in the winter?
Again UGGs. However my hunter willies, they tend to make a lot of appearances during winter especially if it starts snowing.

Favourite Winter Accessory

Gloves and scarves aren’t really my favourite things, because if I can, then I don’t always wear them, however when its really cold their somewhat essential.

Favourite Winter Nail Polish
At the moment, I really love a red glittery polish like Chanel's Taboo, alternatively I love butterLondon's Petrol which is just stunning.

 Favourite winter beverage?

Hot Chocolate all the way!

Favourite Winter Candle?
I don’t usually burn candles, I always say I’m going to, especially during winter, however for some reason I never get around to it.

Does it snow where you live?
Yes, but we don’t have snow all winter long, it tends to just turn up randomly in bucket loads.

Have you ever made a snowman?
I try, every year when there is snow. However, for some reason it never looks like the amazing ones in adverts. This year, I will once again attempt to make an amazing snowman that doesn’t just look like a pile of snow with a carrot and two sticks in it.

Favourite Christmas song?
I’m not really a fan of Christmas songs; I blame my older sister for playing a Christmas CD non-stop throughout the whole of December ever since I was little.

Favourite Christmas movie?

The main reason I love Christmas is because of the amazing movies that come on TV. However if I had to choose my favourite it would be The Grinch…and maybe the nightmare before Christmas (if that counts as a Christmas film)

What is your favourite winter treat? (candy cane, gingerbread, etc…)
I love hot chocolate and gingerbread men, however only if the gingerbread isn’t too rock hard.

What is your favourite Christmas decoration this year?
The TREE! It’s always going to be the tree. Well technically it’s the lights on the tree I like. I’m a very sensory person so I like the feel and look of things; therefore really bright lights that change colour are just amazing to me.

What’s at the top of your Christmas wish list? 

I have two things at the top of my wish list; one is a pair of leather UGG boots which is just amazing. I tend to find leather boots don’t fit my calves because I have such tiny calves, therefore they somewhat resemble wellies on me, however these look and fit perfect. Secondly is the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette. I really can’t wait for this to come out. I have put this on my Christmas list, however I think I may be allowed to have this as an early Christmas present…I hope.

If you were to ask Santa for one thing and you were guaranteed to get it, what would it be?

Hard question. If I could have anything, I would want enough money to buy my own house, car and move out into the countryside after passing my teachers training. I love the countryside and little villages they always seem so cute and everyone always gets on with each other. However, if I was going to come back down to earth and be more materialistic, then it would be clothes, make up and an endless bank balance.

Do you have anything fun planned for this winter
?
Winter always means Christmas Markets, Christmas Shopping and long walks in the snow…when it decides to make an appearance. However, other then that I love just snuggling up in front of the fire, with hot chocolate watching Christmas films….that to me sums up winter.

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment