Tuesday 24 December 2013

DIOR Trianon Spring Collection 2014 - My Favourite Pieces.

This isn't an overall view of whats on offer from the DIOR Trianon Spring 2014 Collection but they are the things I am most excited about from the collection. 

Diorshow Fusion Mono Matte – New
Shades:
No.091 Nocturne – black
No.121 Celestial – purple
No.721 Dream – beige
No.761 Mirage – chocolate

Rouge Dior
Shades:
No.531 Rose Crinoline – coral
No.757 Sovereign – pink
No.761 Courtesan – pink pop
No.774 Allegresse – pure fuchsia

Dior Addict Gloss 
Shades (in order):
No.122 Mousseline
N0.382 Minauderie
No.442 Petillante
No.771 Exquise

Trianon Vernis
Shades (in order):
No.204 Porcelaine
No.777 Bloom
No.457 Bouquet
No.187 Perle

Dior Glow Maximizer Light Boosting Primer
Dior Pore Minimizer Skin Refining Matte Primer

Backstage Eye Prime

Overall, I am so excited for this release. I'm a massive Dior fan anyway, but this collection just looks like a perfect way to start 2014...can definitely see me buying a lot of this collection (which is in unusual for me).

If you would like to see the whole collection, this is a really good blog that shows you everything on offer -
PS. These are not my images, they are from google!

No comments:

Post a Comment