Saturday 7 December 2013

Decemeber Wish List.


I don't actually have a really big list of things I want this month, mainly because most of my money is being used on Christmas presents. However, there are a few things I really need this month, mainly due to running out of current products.

First up is the French Connection Olivia Pom Pom Scarf. I'm not really a scarf person, if I can get away with not wearing one, then I will. However, I saw this in store and its just amazing. It's a rather chunky knitted scarf, which is really soft and unlike some other knitted scarves I've seen isn't at all heavy. The one thing I really like about this scarf is that it actually has gold flecks running through the material, you can't really see it on the photo above, however it looks so pretty in person and i think it would be a brilliant addition to every outfit.

Next up is the Origins Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Soothing Face Lotion. I have recently found a cleaner I really like, and that makes so many improvements to my unpredictable skin, however something I haven't ever found is a moisturiser that my skin actually likes. Never the less, I recently went to the Origins counter and got a sample of this lotion. I actually really like this lotion. It doesn't sit on my skin like many other moisturisers but it soaks in and leaves my skin feeling moisturised and soothed, plus it hasn't broken me out...bonus. I think when I purchase this I might also pick up a sample of the Mega-Mushroom Night Health Bedtime Face Cream.

Recently I have had my hair lightened, I actually didn't want it as blonde as it currently is, but whats done is done. However, one thing I have notices is that since having it done my hair has become unbelievably dry. Therefore due to my current shampoo/conditioner not cutting it, I thought I would try a new one. Like my last shampoo/conditioner duo this is too by Sebastian Professional, however this is the penetraitt version; which aims at strengthening and repairing hair, which is exactly what I think mine needs right now. One reason I chose to repurchase from Sebastian Professional if that their shampoos don't have any alcohol in them, which is something my scalp is really reacting to at the moment. I'm hoping for great things from this little duo.

Last up is the Lanolips Lip Ointment in Rhubarb. Lip balm is something of a necessity during winter as my lips are always the first things to get dry and chapped. Therefore as I've heard so many amazing things about Lanolips, I think its time I at least give it a go. Rhubarb is a pretty, deep pink colour which I think will give just the right touch of colour for winter. It promises to be naturally glossy, non sticky and super hydrating...lets see if this lives up to the hypes or will I be re-covering Burt's Bees this winter?

As you can see its not a very long list, most of it is stuff that are replacing other products I've run out of, or some what essential things...other then the scarf...but it is Christmas soon isn't it?!

Whats on your December Wish List?

No comments:

Post a Comment