Sunday 14 July 2013

HUGE HAUL!

Ok, so I haven't blogged for a while. I apologise. However, thats because I've been crazy busy recently, and going away most weekends. Therefore, I thought I would do a big haul of everything beauty related I've purchased over the past couple of weeks. I will try and write up a post for most of the main things, especially the things I have really been loving recently!


- SinfulColors Cream Nail Enamel in DareDevil
- SinfulColors Glitter Nail Enamel in Pink Glitter
- Sally Hansen Maximum Growth
- Batiste Strength & Shine Dry Shampoo
Batiste XXL Plumping Powder
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Zephyr
- Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray (travel size)
- Urban Decay De-Slick - Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray (full sized)
- Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask
- La Roche Posay Effaclar Mat
- Too Faced Primed and Poreless Primer
- Dior DiorSkin Nude bb Cream in Shade 2

As you can see, its a real mis-mash of products.
If there is anything specific you want to know about, let me know and I will be sure to review it first!
Hope its sunny where you are, its amazing weather here.
Enjoy the rest of your sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment