Monday 15 July 2013

RiceRoar.

First, I hope your all having a good Monday. The weathers been amazing here, I hope your all experiencing the same sunny weather and making the most of it.
I thought I would do a little post about my new iPhone case. Mainly because its truly adorable, but also because its by a brand I don't think many of you will be familiar with, therefore I thought I would introduce you all.
So here he is...RICEROAR!
Isn't he adorable. I first came across this very cute iPhone case online; noonthehighstreet.com. It's a really good website for very unique and different products, everything is made within the UK, most of which are made to order and therefore can be personalised. I specifically like it because its very rare your going to bump into someone who has the same thing...something I loath about the high street specifically.
After some looking around I found that the brand 'noodoll' have their own website, and their own little world as it turns out. It's a very cute brand which is very unique and have the most adorable products all based round a series of little monsters. 
The website explains; 'Noodoll is a fun, bold, design-led brand. We design and produce toys, gadget holders, stationery, accessories (and lots more). We’re based in London but we send these goodies, with lots of love, to lucky recipients around the world. At the heart of Noodoll are a cast of characters, both mischievous and friendly in equal measure. Made out of noodles and rice, these playful partners appeal to children and adults alike.' As an added bonus, they also are VERY dedicated to protecting the environment and make sure that everything they do is in a way which won't harm the environment...very cool Noodolls!
The website is really colourful, bright and easy to use.

Now onto the case itself. On the website they explain this iPhone case as; 'Brighten up every phone call with our new monster iPhone cases! With a choice of four cheerful designs you can pick a monster to suit your personality.'
I think it most definitely brightens up my iPhone, and since I've had it on everyone comments on how cute it is. The quality is fantastic and it fits my iPhone really well, unlike some cases which sometimes feel a little sluggish. It's slightly raised round the front of the screen so it protects the screen completely, which if you own an iPhone you will know, the screen can be rather temperamental.

In regards to delivery. I can't fault this brand enough, I ordered my case on the 11th July and it was on my doorstep on the 13th. I had to pay for the deliver, however for that it to land on my doorstep that fast, it was well worth it. Also, the packaging it came in was soooo cute, it just made the whole experience of receiving my iPhone case the most amazing experience ever!

If you want to have a look the website is; www.noodoll.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment