Monday 22 July 2013

Drink Up.

Origins - 

Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask


My skin type has always been oily-combination, but lately it's been feeling really dry. I'm not sure if it's the really warm weather we've been having recently, or perhaps some of the products I've been using in my skincare routine, but my foundation just hasn't been sitting as nicely on my skin as it used to. I knew I needed to invest in a product that would put some moisture back into my skin and stop it feeling so dehydrated.

This is where the Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask came to my rescue!
The Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask is a face mask you use once or twice a week as an intense moisturising treatment. It contains the natural ingredients apricot kernel oil, avocado oil, Japanese seaweed and mango butters, which intensely moisturise the skin and also help prevent signs of premature ageing.
This product is so easy to apply. You massage a small amount into your face before you go to bed and let it work overnight as you sleep. Then in the morning you rinse it off. It couldn't be simpler!
I love the smell of the Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask. It's got a fresh peachy scent that’s really lovely.
One thing that had worried me about using an overnight mask was how it would feel on my skin. I didn't particularly fancy going to bed with a face that felt sticky because I've put a treatment on it, but I needn't have worried! The mask absorbs quickly into the skin, so it doesn’t feel like you've got a layer of product on your face when you go to bed. If you do feel you've applied too much (I did the first few times) or if it feels sticky on your skin, Origins advise that you can tissue off any excess. It also doesn’t leave a greasy feeling at all!

Now to the most important part; Has the Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask made a difference to my skin?
I can honestly say that it has! I've been using this product once a week for about 3 weeks, and my skin is feeling a lot better already! My cheeks, which were the main concern, are not so dehydrated anymore and feel so much softer. It's made a noticable difference in quite a short space of time, and I can easily see why this is one of Origins best selling products!

With it being summer, a lot of us are off to hot and sunny places for our summer holidays soon, I would say this product is really worth investing in, especially before and after your holiday. This is mainly because the sun and too much drinking can really dry out and age our skin, so it's important to keep our skin healthy, hydrated and moisturised. That way, it will hopefully stay looking younger for longer!

The Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask retails for £20.00, which might seem quite pricey, but you do get pleantly of product for your money (100ml to be exact). As this is a treatment you're meant to use once or twice a week depending on your skin type, one of these should last you ages as well.

Have you tried the Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask?

No comments:

Post a Comment