Monday 22 July 2013

Zephyr.

Urban Decay -
Eyeshadow in Zephyr

Currently I’ve been on the hunt for a really good white eye shadow. I want to use it on the inner corners of my eyes to really brighten up my eyes and add a really beautiful added effect. I haven’t really seen on which, up until now took my fancy and which I thought could do the job.
Whilst walking around my local Debenhams I stopped by the Urban Decay stand, and explained to the woman working there what I was looking for. She showed me this shade, Zephyr and another shade; Polyester Bride. At the time thought they were both white, however when you put them next to each other, Polyester Bride appears much more beige, therefore I went with Zephyr.
Zephyr is a lovely, warm white with a golden sheen. It has good colour payoff, but it is a tiny bit powdery. This shade was originally limited edition, only found within the Urban Decay Book of Shadow palette, however not its been released with the permanent collection.

Overall, I really like this colour. It’s bright and it does a fantastic job of highlighting the corners of my eyes, but also the brow bone. It can be applied delicately, with only the softest touch of colour, or much heavier to create a very dramatic, more intense payoff. Both ways are amazing, and I think its definitely a colour every needs to have in their collection.


No comments:

Post a Comment