Monday 24 June 2013

Cheeky Boots Purchase.

Now, I'm currently on a mission to stop spending as much money on skincare and make up. Im trying to use up what I have, before I buy a similar product. However, recently my skin is going through a bad patch, and as soon as I get rid of the few spots I have, another few start breaking out. Whilst walking round my local boots store, I came across the La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo. Something which has been raved about by every blogger and their grandmother. I was going to buy it a few months ago, however, I could never find it within boots. Therefore, whilst it was there, I thought I would buy it. 


The instructions within the box state; 'EFFACLAR DUO Corrective and Unclogging Anti-Imperfection Care helps reduce the appearance of imperfections and purifies pores. Effaclar Duo is a complete skincare solution that combines 4 active ingredients to act on the 2 major signs of skin with imperfections. Niacinamide and Piroone Olamine help reduce severe local imperfections by purifying the skin and protecting against breakouts developing. The LHA/Linoleic Acid combination helps unclog pores by eliminating dead cells responsible for their obstruction. These active ingredients are combined with soothing and anti-irritating La Roche-Posay thermal spring water.' 
The main thing that grabbed my attention was where it stated the benefits were that 'Pores are purified, and imperfections appear reduced. Skin looks smoother and clearer. It appears to regain a long-lasting balance to help recover the qualities of more healthy-looking skin.' 

Now doesn't that sound amazing.
I will give it thorough test, and write a review once I've decided what I think of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment