Wednesday 5 June 2013

Escentual.com Mini-Haul.

Recently I came across escentual.com. It's not that much different from other beauty websites, such as BeautyBay and FeelUnique. However, it has a lot of french brands. Especially those which are rather difficult to find in the UK, for example; Vichy, a wide range of La Roche-Posey and specifically Bioderma.

Now, Bioderma is something which has really been talked about a lot throughout the blogging world. Unless you've been living under a rock, you'll have seen everyone and their grandmother raving about Sensibio H2O - Micelle Solution (formerly known as Crealine), which is meant to be incredible. 
This in itself was the main reason I came across the website.

HoweverI just thought I would show you what I bought from escentual.com, and highlight the website as a go to website for french brands. Also, I find it tends to sell brands which other websites don't, especially if the brands aren't as well known or as big in the UK as in other countries.

As you can see I picked up;
Bioderma Sebium Pore Refiner - Corrective Concentrate
Bioderma Sensibio H2O - Micelle Solution (formerly Crealine)
Nailtiques Protein Formula No 2

I was also going to purchase La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo, as a lot of people love how spot free it keep the skin. However, the ingredients seem a little harsh, and as I have rather sensitive skin, I'm undecided about whether to try it or not.

Individual reviews will be coming up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment