Thursday 20 June 2013

Pore Refiner.

Bioderma -

Sebium Pore Refiner



One of the main things I hate about my skin, which I have no doubt mentioned many times, is my large pores. I have been looking for something to help them look less visible. I came across this product on a blog somewhere and they said it was amazing at not only making your pores visibly smaller, but also as a good base for make up. Therefore whilst http://www.escentual.com had 1/3 off, I thought I would give it a go.

Their website describes it as a 'correcting concentrate for dilated pores for combination or oily skin.' They go on to explain; 'This correcting concentrate improves the appearance of the skin: its texture is more refined, more regular and clearer, and the pores are closed and less visible.
 The exclusive patented Fluidactiv® complex* maintains the quality of the sebum, thus preventing obstruction of the pores. An astringent dermatological active agent refines the skin texture and the antioxidant agents preserve its natural radiance.

 The light, liquid formula of Sébium Pore Refiner instantly melts into the skin and leaves a pleasant velvety finish.'

Now this is a lot to live up to in my view.

The Bioderma Pore Refiner has worked absolute wonders on my pore size and really made a noticeable difference between how my skin. I've been using it on top of my moisturiser and under my primer, I've noticed how lovely smooth and refined my skin looks. However, I think I'm going to try it as a primer and see how it works out. The product leaves a matte, flawless base for applying makeup on top of. The texture is smooth and silky with a slight fragrance, which is pretty inoffensive. The solution itself is really thin, silky white cream that disappears instantly into the skin. The most telling thing about this is that it hasn't broken my out at all. I find so many products break me out these days I struggle testing out new foundation/skin things. I tend to steer away from fragranced products but this hasn't affected my skin at all.

Overall my pores are smoothed and look much less noticeable. As it's not really classed as a primer it doesn't reduce oil completely (it does a moderately good job but I do need a bit of powder after a few hours), it's been an absolute dream to use and I can safely say this is one of my firm favourites this month. I have to do a little jump with joy as it leaves my skin looking oh so perfect. The beauty of the Sebium range from Bioderma is aimed towards those with combination/oily skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment