Sunday 26 May 2013

NEED - New Heat Protection Spray!

I know heat protection is a must when you use straighteners.Its something I either forget to use, or buy and then regret afterwards. I usually find heat protection products make my hair one of three things; weighed down, greasy or sticky, either way it feels like I have loads of product in my hair, and therefore I don't use it again.
HOWEVER, coming up to summer I thought it was time I started using one again.

I'm looking for help to find the perfect one. 
I have fine hair, which is easily weighed down, which often gets greasy fast, if I use anything too thick. Its highlighted blonde, therefore I need a product which doesn't dull down my colour or stain my hair (my main issue with moroccan oil).

I've looked into it a lot, and the ones which seem to be coming up popular are;
-  Redken Iron Shape 11 Finishing Thermal Spray
- TRESemme Instant Heat Tamer Spray
Redken Smooth Down Heat Glide
Paul Mitchell Heat Seal
S-Factor Heat Defender (Flat Iron Shine Spray)
TRESemme Heat Defence Styling Spray
Got 2 Be Guardian Angel Heat Protect N' Blow Out Lotion and Gloss Finish

So what I'm asking is; 
Whats your favourite heat protection product and why do you like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment