Sunday 22 March 2015

Cleanse, Prime, Strengthen and Grow.

No7 -
Nail Cleanse & Prime and Strength & Grow treatments 
No7 isn't really a brand I have ever tried. My mum uses and loves their skincare, but I have never really been drawn to their counter. Maybe it’s due to the other higher end and shinier counters that tend to surround it! However, not long ago my mum bought me these two brand new nails treatments as part of her 3 for 2 and I was super excited to give them a go. I have to say…there are pretty great!

No7 Nail Cleanse & Prime
This easily absorbed, fast, non-drying nail cleanser effectively removes stains from nails and leaves them feeling conditioned after use.’
The Nail Cleanse & Prime is another product in my books you should get but probably don’t realise you need. Nail polish adheres better to nails when you have an oil free base. Often you will see a nail technician wipe your nail after buffing/filing etc. This isn’t just to remove dust, but also oils too, it’s one of the reason you often find your nail polish will last longer when you visit a salon even when you aren’t having UV nails done. This product is really good, it dries the oils up but not in a way that damages them and makes them brittle. I have been using this product religiously when I’ve changed my nail colour and have noticed an improvement in how long my nail varnish lasts too.

No7 Strength & Grow
No7 Strength & Growth Treatment promotes natural nail growth and improves soft, weak and brittle nails by helping them to resist against splitting and breaking.’
Strength & Grow Treatment does exactly what it says on the bottle in my opinion. I have really weak and brittle nails, and they take some major damage from work. Therefore recently my nails have been horrendous! However, from just using this a few days I straight away noticed how much more healthy and stronger my nails were. I have also found there’s been less chipping, splitting, peeling and breaking since using this treatment. My nails have also grown pretty quickly too! I swear if you are someone who like me, has weak nails or has had infills/nail enhancements and is now wanting to strength your nails again, I would recommend this product.

Overall, these are both great products and at £8 each they are ridiculously great value. Plus, there is usually a 3 for 2 on No7 products!
Have you tried anything from No7 that you think I should try?

No comments:

Post a Comment