Saturday 20 April 2013

Third Time Lucky.


Not long ago I wrote about my new favourite product, my Illamasqua Powder Foundation, post found here.  However, one thing I didn’t tell you all, was that the first time I bought it, it actually shattered before I even got home…heartbroken does even cover how upset I was. Therefore, after emailing Illamasqua about the problem, they offered me to replace it…amazing time.
All was going well, it was in perfect condition when I got home, I used it every day and it still looked as good as new. I wrote the post about how amazing it was. Then BOOM. I take it to university with me on my first day back, and it shatters in my bag. I literally must have only been out of the house ONE HOUR, then whilst getting my purse out of my bag, I realised what horror had happened. It was totally wrecked as you can see from the photo. What you can’t see very well is that at the top, the compact was actually down to the base (the silver tin base), the whole top half of the powder had just crumbled.
Once again I emailed Illamasqua, explaining what happened, along with the photograph. So now I have Powder Foundation Number 3. This is definitely the last one I’m trying. If it breaks I’m getting a refund and going somewhere else, which is a huge shame as the powder is just amazing. 

I’m not writing this to put anyone off the product. It is an incredible powder foundation. If anything it just reassures you about how amazing the customer service is at Illamasqua. I know many companies that wouldn’t replace a product once, let alone twice. Therefore, this makes me like the brand even more, knowing that their main priority is the customer.

Fingers crossed this one lasts many, many months.

No comments:

Post a Comment