Saturday 13 April 2013

Pure Pigment.

Illamasqua -
Pure Pigment in Beguile

I went into Illamasqua wanting a powder foundation, review coming soon. However, due to just finishing my university essays for the year, I thought I would treat myself...therefore I picked up this little beauty. Everybody meet Illamasqua's Pure Pigment in BeguileIllamasqua describe this as a 'light shimmer'. Going on to state 'Made to be played with. A metallic, high-shine, pure-colour powder that highlights eyes, cheeks and brows. Mix with eye shadow, blusher or use it on its own to intense effect'.

This a beautiful, bright shimmer, which is silvery white with multi-coloured reflects with a sandy texture. This is just a stunning eye shadow that really sparkles and looks phenomenal in person, mainly because it needs movement to really come alive...but seriously, be ready to fall in love when you see this in person.

Before buying this I had read many reviews on Illamasqua's Pure Pigments, they all concluded that sometimes they can be rather difficult to apply. Leading to rather a lot of fall out, but also dropping down onto the cheek, overall making your face a big glittery mess. HOWEVER, when I began looking at these and swatching them on my hand, the assistant offered to show me how best to apply it to the eyes...god send! Now, brace yourself. She applied this to both eyes, one using a brush, equalling a mass of fall out and glitter going all over the place...total mess. On the other eye she applied it using her finger...you hear me right...her finger *gasps*. Now, I'm the first to say that I never use my fingers to do my make up, but seriously...it worked a miracle. There was no fall out, it didn't drop onto my face, it stuck in place perfectly and the result was just incredibly beautiful!

I did try to take many photos of this, however its not the easiest to photograph. Therefore, I would seriously encourage you all, to run to your closes Illamasqua counter and look at it in person. It retails for £15.50, a splurge I know, but its totally worth it in every way!

No comments:

Post a Comment