Saturday 13 October 2012

Luscious Lush.

Christmas has finally come to Lush!

I've been waiting for Lush to release their Christmas products for ages, for me when they release the Christmas collection its officially nearly Christmas...YEY!
I thought I wouldn't get everything all at once, there for making sure I try each of them, and not just stashing them in draws and forgetting where i'd put them. So after reading about them online, I chose the 3 that really grabbed my attention and also a little shower gel that was a must have.

Candy Mounting Bubble Bar
"Every year we gve our best selling Creamy Candy Bar bubble bar a special outfit for Xmas.  Two years ago it was in the shape of a candy cane, last year we turned it into a little swirly pink mountain peak – this year it is a little pyramid of pink and green. But whatever the shape and look, the thing that never changes is that lovely vanilla and candy-floss smell and the mountains of soft bubbles." This bubble bar smells amazing, its sweet and adorable, definitely my favourite on first appearances, it reminds me of something from the film The Grinch. I haven't yet used it, but I will add to this post when I have done so, I'm hoping for loads of bubbles and a sweet candy-floss scent to take over my bathroom. This bubble bar is priced at £2.45 each, so its not really that expensive in comparison to some of them.

Party Popper
"This fruity, fizzy party piece is a movable feast of delights. Contains everything you need for a celebration in your own bathtub. Drop a Party Popper cone in your bath and watch it spin into action, as it goes on a spree across your bath spreading colours, fragrance, popping candy and soap confetti.  Softening your bathwater, fragrancing your skin and washing you clean." This sounds AMAZING, mainly the popping candy and soap confetti, but also looking at it my bath water is going to be a very special colour indeed. This is something that not usually gets fetch out at Christmas by Lush, but I like how different it is in comparison to the others, its fun and exciting. Cant wait to try this one, its definitely the next one I'm trying! These are £2.95, if it does as it says on the description, I will definitely be stocking up on it before it disappears of the shelves.
* I tried this tonight...omg its fantastic! It does everything it says, it smells incredible, leaves the bath water a very pretty pink and the popping candy is so much fun. I'm definitely stocking up on this before it disappears from the shops.
So White Bath Bomb
"A bath of pure white apple temptation on the outside – a secret colourful heart on the inside. This year we decided So White needed more fun in her life, so we’ve made an interactive bath that brings a splash of bright colour to December bath times. Run yourself the perfect temperature bath, then just before you get in throw this pure white snowball ballistic at the side of the bath.  As the outer white shell shatters it will scatter a dash of pink fizzing bubble mix into your water." This sounded fab when I read it, the idea of it exploding with pink when it went in the water and loads of bubbles got my hopes up. However unfortunately it wasn't anything like i expected, when they say a dash of pink, they really do mean a very small slight dash of pink, and the bubbles literally mixed in with the water and disappeared. This was the most expensive of the 3 and at £3.20 each, there are really others which are much, much better.

Snow Fairy Shower Gel
"Our winter temptress shower hair and body gel that’s bursting with fruit fragrance and has a sparkle of ice through it. Now we must confess, it’s a mystery to us why this one particular product should become our No1 Christmas bestseller. It’s not your classic hippy dippy Lush herbal offering. Instead it is an intensely sweet, fruity pink shower gel loved by people everywhere." This is the best selling product within the Christmas Collection, it gets released every year and it flies of the shelves as soon as it comes in store. Last year I heard from everyone about how amazing it was, however I never really thought I would like how sweet it sounded, this year I thought I would see what all the fuss was about and OMG its amazing. I now see why everyone loves it so much. It can be used in the shower, bath, as a shampoo and also in the washing machine with bedding to make it smell incredible. I only bought a small 100ml bottle which was only £3.50, however I'm really considering buying a few bottles of the 500ml so that I can stock up on it before it leaves again after Christmas.
Lush is definitely my favourite shop at the moment and some of the products are just amazing. Next time I'm hoping to get my hands on and try;
  • Gingerbread House Bubble Bar
  • Phoenix Rising Bath Bomb
  • Golden Wonder Bath Bomb
  • The Melting Snowman Bath Melt
  • Magic Wand Bubble Bar
  • Cinders Bath Bomb
  • Fairy Jasmine Bath Bomb
  • Twinkle Bath Bomb
Have you tried any of the Christmas products from Lush, if so which are your favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment