Sunday 14 October 2012

Best. Top. Ever.

This is just a really quick post showing you my new favourite t-shirt, and to those who read my blog regularly will know it must be a pretty fantastic top to be getting a post on here (I never really write about clothes because everyone is so individual in there styles).

I saw it today in TopShop in Leeds and feel in love. Its just a 100% cotton, grey t-shirt with a slightly raised back, something which I really like as it's slightly unusual. The slogan is really cute, quirky and adorable, as a true girly girl the word "unicorn" had me grabbing for it straight away anyway.
For those who may not be able to read the slogan it says;
"Dear Noah, We could have sworn you said the ark wasn't leaving till 6. Sincerely, The Unicorns"
After looking on the internet, it turns out this top is ridiculous to get hold of in-stores, and as i live in Sheffield, i was really lucky to come across it, this was purely down to that store being the only one anywhere near me which had this top in store. Therefore i would really advise anyone who loves this top to order offline, not only is it easier but you also have more chance of actually getting hold of it. The sizing are a little bit strange, and there slightly larger then normal, however this may be due to the slightly raised back, therefore there shouldn't be too much problem in choosing which size your are. You can find it online "here".

2 comments:

  1. do you want to sell this top?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still actually really love this top, and wear it rather a lot, therefore no I won't be selling. However I know they released the same top not long ago again in Topshop in white, therefore I'm hoping they'll be releasing it again this summer so I can get another one because it's just such a cute and utterly flattering top.

    ReplyDelete