Tuesday 3 July 2012

Beautiful Rose.

Dior Addict Ultra Gloss -

Bikini Rose 664


I've been waiting for this lip gloss to be released for soooo long, like months! Its part of the new Summer Mix collection by Dior, however it was the only lip gloss they hadn't yet released, therefore imagine how excited I was to know my boyfriend had bought it for me whilst I was away.

This is the most amazing lip gloss I've ever seen or owned. It has the most spectacular shine and provides over sized volume to the lips, giving everyone the most model worthy pout ever. It provides the most stunning vail of absolute comfort and an incomparably fine finish. "The Spotlight Shine complex, a blend of glass micro beads coated in a crystalline elixir, plays with substance and shine to enhance colour and provide an unbelievable volumizing effect." The pigmentation is really good, however it isn't opaque, which means that you can wear it either as a sheer jelly-glaze, or layer it for a more dramatic effect which provides the most perfect bright, yet wearable shade of pink. The packaging is beautiful and the innovative brush applicator allows the colour to glide on precisely and stays put while its ultra-light, non-sticky formula instantly pumps up the volume and softens the lips, leaving a light, pretty scent behind. In my opinion it lasts such a long time, it actually appears to stain my lips which is amazing as it means the colour lasts even longer.

Overall this is the most amazing lip gloss I own, the formula is wonderful and the fact its completely non-stick is just fantastic. It is £21, which in comparison to some other lip glosses is rather expensive, however in my opinion its totally worth it! Unlike any other lip gloss this does truly go onto the lips as pink as it look in the tube, which is a rarity in itself. This is most definitely my favourite piece from the Dior Summer Mix collection, and in fact from all the current summer collects released from any other brand, its truly that amazing. The downside to this lip gloss is its ridiculously limited addition, my boyfriend said the women in the shop had only one left, however it had only just been released, therefore if you want one, I would advise you run to your nearest Dior counter and cross your fingers its in stock.

I totally love LOVE this lip gloss!




No comments:

Post a Comment