Sunday 29 July 2012

Leed's Haul.

Last Thursday me and my boyfriend went to Leeds overnight. We went early morning Thursday so we could get some shopping in before we went to find the hotel, which was actually outside Leeds in this lovely little town. This therefore allowed me to do some well deserved retail therapy after my first month at work, and truly becoming a grown up...totally no fun at all! Thus I thought I would do a little haul post, showing you all what I purchased whilst in the lovely city of Leeds. I wont go into much detail, just list them as I'll be doing separate more in-depth reviews of them individually soon.



- Kiehl's Blue Astringent Herbal Lotion
- Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Cleanser
- Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Toner
- Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Lotion
- Lancôme Hypnôse Star Mascara
- Shu Uemura Beige UV Under Base Mousse SPF 30
- Shu Uemura Depsea Hydrability Moisturizing Lip Balm (repurchase)

PS. If you have never used Kiehl's products before, you can actually go into one of their stores or counters within department stores and they will give you a free consultation and provide you with free samples for you to try before you purchase the full size products. In my opinion its really great idea and I would definitely go into store and get some samples to see how fantastic there products are.

No comments:

Post a Comment