Thursday 31 March 2016

Brightening Cranberry.

Bobbi Brown –
Brightening Brick in Cranberry


“Your go-to product for a lit-from-within glow, Bobbi’s Brightening Brick in Cranberry combines the warmth of a bronzer and the soft flush of a blush to give you skin gorgeous, subtle luminosity.”

Bobbi Brown Brightening Bricks combine the effect of bronzer, blusher and highlighter in one compact, to brighten the complexion with a skin-flattering glow. I’d describe the finish as mid way between their Shimmer Bricks and Brightening Powder, veering closest to the latter.  I have four of the six shades to show you and think these will be a big hit for Spring skin or as a little boost in the dreary in between months.  The powders feel smooth and finely milled, with subtle payoff… designed to be worn as a soft blush (my preference) or all over the face as a luminous veil. They do have a touch more shimmer than the likes of Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powders - and of course an added flush of colour - so I like to place them carefully on my skin rather than use all over, focusing mostly on cheeks and temples. Infused with Mulberry and Grape, they illuminate while absorbing excess oil, without drying or settling into lines.

I chose Cranberry because out of them all it gave the most colour, and as I wanted to wear it as a blusher, I wanted something that was brightening but that also gave me a nice flushed and healthy look. This is beautiful and I’ve used it every day since I bought it. The 6 shades swatch the same as they look in the pan, however not as strong (obviously), and the squares are big enough that you can use the shades separately which I have done many a time! Its like your perfect blush, bronze and highlighter in one little easy to use compact!

No comments:

Post a Comment