Thursday 31 March 2016

Airbrush Away.

No7 -

Airbrush Away Pore Minimising Primer


Instantly achieve smooth poreless skin that appears flawless, as if airbrushed. The primer creates an effective barrier to shield your complexion from shine breakthrough, leaving your skin perfectly smooth and even all day long. Instantly achieve smooth poreless skin that appears flawless, as if airbrushed.”

I have been testing this product out now daily for quite a while and wanted to share my thoughts with you of what I thought about it.
The primer is white and creamy, much like my moisturizers but that’s where the similarities end. It is like silk on my face, I can’t express how soft it makes my skin! You only need a pea-sized amount and this will cover your whole face. So the tube should last you a while. I find it is best to leave it a good few minutes (If not 5) before applying anything on top of the primer (I often put it on and get dressed or do my hair).
It doesn’t look to make that much of a difference on your skin at first, however I have used this under both bb cream and foundation and I cant rave about it enough. Now I’m not saying it makes my pores disappear because we all know that’s never going to happen, no matter how many primers claim to do so. However what it does do is allow my base to glide over my skin, not sinking into my pores and creates a beautiful finish. You can see a few pores; however you have to look really close to see them.
Lasting wise its really great, my t-zone does become slightly oily after 4/5 hours, maybe longer however this is no big issue as I always have power on hand.

It does retail for £16.50 from boots, however with the usual £5 off voucher you seem to receive all the time it makes it £11.50 which I think is great price, and a great price if your wanting to test it. I hate when you pay £20+ for a all amazing pore disappearing primer and it doesn’t work!


No comments:

Post a Comment