Wednesday 16 October 2013

Love Child.

Urban Decay -
Super-Saturated High Gloss Lip Color
in Love Child

Im going to keep this short, mainly because I think the pictures show you everything you need to know about this fabulous little lip gloss/stick/pencil. Its really rather hard finding what to call this because its obviously in the shape of a pencil, however it gives a lot of colour and is also seriously glossy, therefore I decided to class it as all three. It's a very pretty pink, which I think is really lovely for both day time with a natural look and at night when your doing a smokey eye, just so your lips don't get too lost in the background. Its not a very in your face pink, its very natural and I think personally on my lips, its a natural lips colour but better, which is why I really love it. The gloss that this lip pencil has is unbelievable, I never expected it to be as glossy as it actually is.
Due to the cold weather and my lips getting slightly dry, I like to put it over a lip balm so its not too heavy and highlights all the dry and cracked patches on my lips, like some lipsticks do, but enough colour so they look nice and healthy. The packaging is amazing, its super easy to take around with you and it doesn't look too over the top. It retails for £14 which I think is just amazing value and I would definitely think of repurchasing this again.





No comments:

Post a Comment