Wednesday 21 August 2013

False Lash Effect.


L'Oréal Paris -

Telescopic False Lash Effect Mascara


I think I have just found my Holy Grail mascara!!!

L’Oreal’s Telescopic False Lash Effect mascara is basically an improved version of their original Telescopic mascara, promising to make it look like you're wearing falsies by 'elongating lashes as if beyond their tips'.  Stretching every lash for an intense look, this sounded like the perfect mascara for me, as I prefer to have very bold, fluttery eyelashes!

This mascara comes packaged as a slim, mirrored silver tube that resembles a telescope: pretty cool, but a nightmare to photograph!  It comes in Magnetic Black or Hypnotic Brown and of course I went for the black version, due it begin in my opinion more dramatic. The wand is quite skinny and flexible with little bristles designed to catch every single lash.  I tend to prefer these types of wands, as I find really big oversized wands just end up putting more products on my eyelid then on my eyelashes.

This mascara is just amazing! It makes my eyelashes unbelivably long and luscious. I have had so many commenting on my eyelashes whilst wearing this, and some people have even asked what false lashes I’m using because they look so dramatic, but so natural at the same time. They were truly stunned when I explained I was only wearing L’Oreal mascara. Another bonus of this mascara is that it doesn’t smudge, nor is it a pain to wash off. It also doesn’t irritate my very sensitive eyes.

Overall, I love this mascara. In my opinion it gives any high-end mascara a good run for its money!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment