Wednesday 14 August 2013

DiorSkin.

Dior -
DiorSkin Nude BB Creme

I apologise if you are tired of hearing about BB Creams. Trust me, I am too, but this Dior Diorskin Nude BB Cream has been raved about by everyone in beauty, and I just couldn’t resist. However, it is definitely the best BB Cream that I have tried.

The Diorskin Nude BB Creams comes in 4 colours, which I think is fairly generous for a BB Cream, as I find that a lot only come in 1 or 2 colours. I got colour matched by consultant and she stated ’002 Fair’ suited me exactly. It is housed in a tube with a pump dispenser, which makes for easy and sanitary application.
The coverage of this base is light to medium, but I think it can be built up to a definite medium coverage. After seeing this product on countless blogs, it seems that most people prefer to apply this with their hands, which I agree is a really good way to apply it, especially in a morning. However, I also apply it with my Real Techniques Buffing Brush, as I find it gives me a more flawless finish, for when I have a bit more to cover. This product is definitely very creamy, but not so much that it overwhelms my slightly oily skin. It gives off a gorgeous glow (not shiny) that gives the face a healthy and youthful look. Another great attribute of this BB Cream is its weightless feel. You do not feel like you are wearing anything on your face, which is great for people who don’t like the feel of foundations.

As far as the advertised skincare benefits of this product, I didn’t really see any noticeable difference in the condition of my skin, but it definitely did moisturise my skin!
Although the Dior Diorskin Nude BB Cream gives a light-medium coverage, I still find that it perfects my complexion with only a hint of concealer needed. This, combined with the weightless feel, glowing finish, and fuss-free application makes this BB Cream a must-have for your makeup bag!

Overall, I honestly can’t think of a single bad thing about this BB Cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment