Thursday 22 November 2012

SpaceGirl.

This post is a little late as it hasn't be letting me publish any posts the last couple of days, therefore I apologise...but never the less here it is.

Every Sunday I enjoy a nice relaxing bath. I find it really helps me unwind from the previous week and get set for the next, I also use it as my weekly false tan removal day, as a long soak in a really hot bath really makes it come off so much easier.
Therefore every Sunday I try out a new Lush bath bomb or one of my favourites to help me relax. This week I thought I would try SpaceGirl, this is one of my best-friends favourites, therefore I thought due to her recommendation I should try it. Its easy to say I had very high expectations, not only did it come with a glowing record but also promised me a beautifully scented bathroom, glitter, purple water and popping candy. 
However I was not impressed...in the slightest
Even though the bath bomb smelt amazing, this scent doesn't last when you put it in the water, nor is there any popping candy...that I heard, I even put my head under the water to try and hear it better...it didn't work. In regards to the colour of the water, as you can see from the photo (I apologise for the quality I took it using my iPhone whilst trying not to drop it in the water), there was only a slight purple tint to the water, not as spectacular as I has expected. 
Overall, I wouldn't buy this bath bomb again. There are so much better alternatives that are just incredible, however if you just want a bath bomb which just adds a little difference to your water this is definitely the one for you. 
I have another new one I haven't tried before for next week, so keep your eyes peeled. 

Have you tried Space Girl, what did you think about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment