Saturday 24 November 2012

Dior Spring 2013.

Those who read my blog regularly will know that I'm a HUGE fan of Dior, its my favourite luxury beauty brand. Not only for the amazing quality of there products but also for there stunning packaging. Therefore I was incredibly excited when I saw previews of the Spring launch, however I was even more excited when I found out that its all focused around...are you ready for this...PINK...my favourite colour EVER! The collection is called Cherie Bow, and this blog is just a picture collage of the products which are to be released...Its just a stunning collection and the design and thought that has gone into this is just incredible. So lets begin...

Palette Cherie Bow £59
Dior Vernis, £18
DiorBlush Pink Happiness, £29.50
Dior Nail Glow, £18
Dior Twinset Eyeshadow £24.50
Dior 5 Couleurs Palette, £41
Out of everything, I think I'm most excited about the Lip Glow, Rose Bow Nail Varnish and The Twinset Eyeshadow. 
So those are the main events for Dior Spring 2013, from what I can gather there are different colourways to some of the items, and these aren't all the photos of everything. Therefore I do think there is more to come...how exciting.
Oh, lastly, I should say, it's really not so long to wait for it because it launches on 4th January in Selfridges and nationwide on the 18th. 
I really can not wait, its going to be incredible. There are some beautiful things and I would really love to see how they translate into real life.

So now you've seen it, what do you think about the collection?


No comments:

Post a Comment