Saturday 20 June 2015

Wish List.

I know I usually do a make up wish list, however I thought I would do something a little different. Therefore, here is a wish list of all the things I have seen and really love at the moment, and no doubt will buy when pay day come around. Non of it is make up related, however I am planning on doing one of those fairly soon so keep and eye out. 
Everything is named underneath the photo.
All Saints Mellon Tank in Marine
All Saints Moon Bar Tee in Ink/Chalk
White Stuff Elephant Flick Notebook
White Stuff Canvas and Leather Despatch Bag
White Stuff Sheep with Scarf Keyring
White Stuff Elephant Print Make Up Bag
Superdry Super Crampon Boots in Eclipse Navy Ditsy
We Love Lilly Bella PJs
Kate Spade Two-Piece Case for iPhone 6 in Star Print
Diesel Skinzee-Low Zip in White

Whats on your wish list this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment