Wednesday 1 April 2015

Blow Styling.

Tangle Teezer -
Blow Styling Hairbrush

 “Introducing our brand new paddle hairbrush. For all hair types the innovative teeth allows for free-flow tension so there's no pulling and tugging. Excess moisture is removed from the hair shaft to guarantee a quicker blow-dry. Your style is left voluminous and shiny with reduced frizz. You'll be blown away by the results!” – Tangle Teezer

This year Tangle Teezer have added to their brush range! Say hello to the Tangle Teezer Blow-Styling Brush; a new styling tool created for anyone to perfect an easy, at home, straight blow dry, quickly and with minimal hair damage. At first glance it looks pretty much like a regular hair brush, but if you take a closer look, the teeth are designed to not only grip onto the hair better but so air is diffused around the hair shaft creating a smoother look in less time and on a lower heat.
So this is a rather clever brush that will make drying your hair much quicker with smooth and shiny results. As a blow drying novice (I’m a rough dryer by nature), this really works for me. I can act like I am rough drying (no skill required), using the Tangle Teezer Blow Styling Brush as I go. Just brushing, no tricks! When I first tried this I was really impressed – I often struggle to keep the hair on the brush when blow drying my hair, making it tricky and repetitive work. The teeth also stop the need to stretch the hair shaft when pulling down and applying heat meaning the hair shaft is less damaged. After testing out the product at home I can vouch that this tool does in fact make blow-drying your locks straight very easy and quick. Although if you favour a rounder blow dry with more movement you will have to add that in with a barrel brush at the end. You do get a rather volumous blow dry from this brush however I tend to favour a flatter blow dry. Whenever I have attempted to blow dry my hair before, I always find that the brush ends up really pulling! None of that here – its super gentle yet really effective. I didn’t really bother sectioning; I just brushed through all over and even flipped my head upside to get the underside. This would usually result in very out of control hair but I just kept brushing as I went and everything was super smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment