Tuesday 7 July 2015

Wish List.

I always have a ever growing wish list on my phone. I split it into Need (things I have tried and need to buy asap) and Need to Try (which tends to be brand new products thats I really want to try). Today I thought I would show you a small snapshot of the soft of things I have on my wish list.

Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil
‘Next-generation retinoid oil to reduce pore size, improve appearance of damaged skin and help fight wrinkles.
With an advance retinol complex, Luna helps reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles while simultaneously correcting damage caused by the sun, time, and pollution. Use this oil before bed to notice firmer, clearer skin by morning. Trans-retinol ester fights the look of fine lines, wrinkles, and loss of skin elasticity while an essential oil complex calms and soothes skin. Cold pressed avocado, chia, and Concord grape seed oils sink into skin for quick absorption of actives while boosting radiance.”
I haven’t used oil for a long time, and tend to find over winter oil works better for my skin then a cream. I have seen so much hype about this oil and how fantastic it is meant to be; therefore I know I need to try it. The only downside is it cost £85 for a 30ml bottle!

Colors by Llarowe Nail Polish in Falsetto Child
'Is it black, blue or green, I will let you decide? A black holographic polish that changes with lighting and hand position.'
This is literally one of the prettiest and best done black holographic polishes I have seen on the net. Usually the black really drains out the holographic tones, however from what I can gather this polish is just amazing. Can’t wait to get my hands on it!

Cirque Colors Nail Polish in Concord
A royal purple with a rainbow holographic finish.’
Concord is a fabulous cool-toned purple metallic with a linear holographic effect. I usually don’t go for bright purple, however this colour is amazing. Plus, Cirque is one of my go too nail polish brands for holographic nail polish, therefore I know I will love it!



Essie Leave No Trace Glitter Remover
Sparkle all night but make sure to leave no trace. Apply a pea size amount onto nails and allow product to sit for up to 30 seconds. Gently massage entire nail surface to break up glitter particles. With cotton pad, wipe and clean nail.’
Now I love glitter and holographic nail polish, however when it comes to removing them it’s a whole different level of hatred. It takes so long to just do one little fingernail! I haven’t been able to find many reviews on this, so I’m guessing its rather new, however the few I have read it sounds amazing makes removal so easy and quick. What more could a glitter and holographic nail polish addict ask for!

Essie Gel Setter Top Coat
Jet setters need solid, go-getter shine that works as hard as they do. Essie’s’ gel setter tops any of your favorite Essie colors with all the cushy, rock-hard shine of a gel, in a foolproof formula for at home manis and pedis.’
I am always looking for a new topcoat. Just like everyone else I’m looking for the perfect last all week with minimal wear wonder topcoat, but I doubt that’s going to happen anytime soon. Anyway, this is a new topcoat by Essie, and I’m really intrigued to try it. Obviously something made Essie (who are usually first to do most things) draw out their gel topcoat release, especially as so many other nail brands have already released theirs. Can’t wait to try it!

Dior Addict Gloss in Tiara
‘The magical touch of fashion and shine. Dior Addict Gloss is a declaration of love for fashion, an electrifying whirlwind of sheer glossy colours that light up the lips with shimmering, pure or pearly mirror shine. Use alone for spectacular shine and a veil of colour, or in touches over lipstick for added shine in the center of lips.’
I love glitter and I love Dior. Therefore it’s not surprising that I totally adore the limited edition Tiara lip-gloss by Dior. I tried it the other day, and it is so pretty. It doesn’t feel gritty like most glitter lip-glosses, and it adds a slight plump to the lips. Overall its so pretty and can be worn on its own and even over your favorite lipstick you add a sparkle. Not going to be long before this comes home with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment