Saturday 11 October 2014

Pure Transformation.

bareMinerals -
Pure Transformation Night Treatment  
Recently I have been on a massive bareMinerals mission. For some reason right now their products just seem to be doing my skin a lot of good. Therefore I thought I would give something from their skin care line a go, aimed at reducing pores (my main nemesis) I decided to try this night treatment…its beyond amazing.

‘Proven to reduce the appearance of pores, improve luminosity and deliver increased cell turnover, this nighttime mineral treatment is powered by our proprietary ActiveSoilTM Complex to give you skin-renewing benefits. Experience younger-looking, radiant, even skin tone with improved texture. This concentrated powder formula replenishes skin while you sleep so you'll wake up to the famous bareMinerals Naturally Luminous glow. Available in Clear, Light, Medium and Tan to diffuse imperfections.’
Results:
89% felt their skin was firmer and more resilient
85% felt their skin texture had improved
83% saw fewer imperfections and less visible pores
82% saw clearer skin 81% saw fewer discolouration
68% saw a reduction in facial lines and wrinkles

I love love love what this product has done for my skin. In a span of one week, I have seen old acne spots fade and the pores on my nose and inner cheeks have shrunken considerably, and I rarely get any blemishes, or if I do they fade so much quicker then normal. I wish I could take a before and after photo, but I’m going to throw my dignity out the window and show you THAT!
Even on the first application, I knew I was on to something quite amazing. The newly designed brush is soft to the touch and easy to buff in circular motions. You simply give the container a gentle shake, allowing the powder to cling onto the brush and then swirl in onto your face. Now the instructions say to do this two to three times for full coverage but which I do tend to do because I like to know my whole face is covered with the product. It goes on like a dream and gives very good coverage. My summer glow is beginning to fade, however the odd trip to the sunbeds is helping me stay a little less pale so this powder (MEDIUM) gives me a bit of colour and a nice airbrushed effect. It does not look cakey and rather than looking as though you are wearing makeup at night, it just makes you look a lot better as if you’ve got great, evenly-coloured skin tone. I apply this on top of my beloved The Body Shop Oil-Serum and I wake up in the morning with a hydrated, visibly softer and smoother face.

It is quite pricey at £45 a go, however I bought it with 15% off on FeelUnique.com, there are many websites that sell this, and a lot of them tend to do 10 – 20% off now and again, therefore it cuts down the price considerably. However, I think it’s a really good product that’s going to last me a very long time as you only use a time amount. 
Have you tried bareMinerals Pure Transformation Night Treatment before? 

No comments:

Post a Comment