Tuesday 28 October 2014

Magnifibres.

Magnifibres -
Brush-On False Lashes
I am a real lover of lashes. I rarely wear falsies (I find them really hard to apply) but I love the fluttery-eyed look, so these Magnifibres Brush-on False Lashes sounded like just the ticket. Magnifibres are really easy to use. You just apply your normal mascara and then immediately brush on the fibres just like you would apply mascara. You then wait 30 seconds and then do a second coat of regular mascara, covering the Magnifibres. It does take a little while to get used to in order to make it work perfectly, however once you get used to applying it correctly your good to go.
When I ordered this, I was somewhat dubious about if it would work or not. Well, I was wrong. It does give you thicker, slightly longer lashes. The build-up is evident when doing the process once. You can also build up and add more product and mascara layers, to create an even more dramatic look. It comes off with your mascara, so no special treatment needed there. It looks like there is plenty in the bottle!

Overall, I love this product! It’s a great alternative to false lashes and truly worth the £21 they retail for, especially when you compare them with how much a good pair of false lashes cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment