Friday 8 August 2014

Uniq One.

Uniq One -
All In One Coconut Hair Treatment 

I have been looking at buying one of the Uniq-One treatments, either this or the original for some time. Hair care is something that I really enjoy swapping, changing and trying new things, mainly because unlike my skin it rarely react that badly to a product, or if it does a quick deep conditioning mask will fix it right up, whereas, if I was to do that with my skin, it would take me beyond a month to get it back to normal again. Another reason I love hair care is because the result is pretty much straight away, once you use a product you know then and there if its any good, why its good and why its not, there is no waiting a few weeks to see if the result, if there is one, is what you wished it to be.
Now onto the review; 

It states on the box that uniq-one also has everything your hair needs at this time of year, when it’s more exposed to sun, chlorine, seawater and high temperatures.’ However unlike the original, this version has a fresh coconut fragrance with hints of toasted hazelnut and vanilla.’
It promises 10 things;
1. Repair for dry and damaged hair.
2. Shine and frizz control.
3. Heat protection.
4. Silkiness and smoothness.
5. Hair colour protection/with UVA and UVB filters.
6. Easier brushing and ironing.
7. Incredible detangling.
8. Long-lasting hairstyle.
9. Split ends prevention.
10. Adds body.

First and foremost, this smells incredibly, and it actually lasts on your hair, which is even better. There are so many ways you can use this product, before blow drying, curling or straightening your hair or spraying it in your hands and then running it through your hair to help keep it silky soft and manageable. Alternatively, spraying it into your hair after going in the sea and then brushing it really does help keep it moisturised and saves some of the damage sea water has on your hair.
I think this has got to be the best leave in treatment I have ever used. My hair is left super soft, silky and incredibly shiny. Even my mum used it, and received so many comments on how healthy and shiny her hair looked after using. It smells amazing, does a fantastic job and is only £8 on BeautyBay.com, really, what more could you ask for?
Overall, I think it does everything it promises to do. I don't say this often but each and everyone of the 10 claims  it states it aimed to do, I can truly say it has. Its truly transformed my hair in only a few uses! 
THIS IS JUST INCREDIBLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment