Wednesday 5 March 2014

Cut Up.

I am really looking forward to this new collection of “Overcoats” from butterLondon! As you all know I'm a super butterLondon fan, I think their polishes so just amazing quality and the colours are just unique and fantastic. 
butterLondon explanation about their new collection is; 'Deconstruct your lacquer with our new collection of glittering overcoats that transform your lacquer. Raw textures infuse your favourite looks with a roughed-up modern edge.' Katie Jane Hughes, butterLondon Global Colour Ambassador goes on to say 'These overcoats are posh enough to make any mani pop, make a statement with serious sparkle on all 10 digits, or play up a single nail to create an eye-catching accent.'

Now. The collection did consist of three polishes, however...one of the polishes was called 'pikey', which depending where you live, may know its a horrible word referring to gypsies or travellers (not cool butterLondon). Therefore butterLondon has now discontinued this polish, why they decided to go through with realising it, is beyond me but hay ho. Whether they re realise it under a different name, only time will tell. 
Never the less, its a stunning collection so I really wanted to share it.

ANORAK: Black, white and silver chunky glitter overcoat suspended in a clear base.

TITCHY: Multi-colour chunky and fine glitter overcoat suspended in a clear base

PIKEY: Gold, silver and bronze chunky and fine glitter overcoat suspended in a clear base
(NOW DISCONTINUED)

Titchy is definitely the one i have my eye on. Its made up of multi-coloured glitter, and its definitely up my ally. I'm hoping it looks as good on, as in the bottle.
I'm not 100% if Anorak and Titchy will be released in the UK or what will happen to the discontinued polish, I do hope they rename it and re-release it as its such a pretty rose gold colour.

What do you think about the collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment