Wednesday 6 November 2013

Current Hair Care - The Wash Addition.

I thought something I haven't talked about for a while is my hair care routine. I tend to change my hair care quite often, but I thought I would tell you what I'm using right now and whether I would repurchase certain products again. 
When it comes to washing my hair, the products I use tend to depend on the condition of it at that time. 
If its just a general wash and its in good condition, or if I'm going out that night and don't want it to be too weighed down by masks, I tend to use the Sebastian Color Ignite Milti Shampoo and Conditioner. This is a new brand to me and it was recommended by sister who loves their products. The conditioner specifically is really strange, it comes out as a foam and seems to disappear on your hair, which is unusual when I'm used to more creamy conditioners. Nevertheless, so far I really like it. I can't say if its making much difference to my hair, so far I can't say that its 'worked wonders', however it leaves my hair feeling clean, soft and looking shiny. Would I re-purchese it...I'm not too sure at the moment. I think I will definitely try another shampoo and conditioner from the brand, however not sure it will be this exact one. 
If I've been using a lot of product in my hair, or if its not been washed for a while, (which sometimes happens when I'm wanting my hair to have more of a textured look, which I think personally looks better then my hair isn't exactly clean and is coated in dry shampoo), then I make sure I use a really good deep cleaning shampoo. I've tried many different 'deep cleaning' shampoos, however non have left my hair feeling as squeaky clean (literally) as TRESemme's Deep Cleanse Shampoo. Would I repurchase it...definitely. It's truly amazing at getting all the product out of my hair and leaving it feeling ultimately clean and healthy looking again. Usually alongside this I use a mask to put some moisture back into my hair. Recently I'm trying out the Pantene Aqua Light Lightweight Nourishment Treatment. I actually picked this up from Tescos because my hair was feeling really dry at the ends, and my mum told me to get it because it was aimed at fine hair. It states it helps to nourish hair without weighing it down, leaving it healthy and shiny. Im not exactly in love with this mask, it does a really good job, but I don't think it leaves it as moisturised as I was hoping for. Would I re-purchese...I haven't ever used a Pantene mask before this, however I think when it runs out I might actually go and look at the range in boots and see what other masks they have. Last but not least, I have be trying out Wella's Color Recharge Cool Blonde Conditioner. I haven't tried anything from Wella before, however my hair dresser gave me a couple of samples to try out. It aims to refresh blonde hair and even thought it says its aimed at cool blondes, I think its much better for highlighted blonde hair, in comparison to the warm blonde version. I used this the other day after the TRESemme Shampoo, and my boyfriend said how amazingly blonde my hair looked, he said it looked really shiny and much brighter. Therefore I don't think thats too bad for a 5 minute conditioner. Would I buy it...I maybe would buy the full version of this, however only use it maybe once or twice a month just to refresh my highlights. It does come out purple so be careful not to use it too often or leave it on too long or it may send your hair a purple/blue colour. 

Just to note, everyones hair is different, therefore if you use some products or have used some of the products and have different views on them please leave your opinions below. 
I would love to hear you comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment